Tuesday 5 July 2011

English

yesterday was geography messing me up 
and today is english since i can't speak well 
suddenly all my positive minded had lost
feel that to be a carbin crew is a matter harder that be a god 
today early morning 10 have my classes 
until 1 had one hour break 
then go dinner with my friends 
in class have to in formal wear 
a tie is must with it
during lunch time i had take of the tie 
when i come back 1 something 
continue my second classes 
i forgotten to put my tie on 
so i had advised by teacher go out to wear my tie on it 
normally i got to class i have fold up my sleeve 
since the whether is very hot 
the teacher advised me again 
during her class cannot fold up the sleeve 
have to go out again
so shame
one class don't know want to sorry how many times T^T