Sunday 10 July 2011

My horrible family

today as normal wake up early 
i thought they are going to check stock 
who know they had done it already 
on yesterday 
what the fuck i had less rm30 income
so poor now 
when i set off raining heavily 
my dad was washing his most expensive car 
also don't want to fetch me to work 
during the way i go to work 
my pant is getting wet 
and i have no choice to take taxi to work
it wasted me rm10 
i have wasted rm15 on my new sock also
since my sock get wet also
when i going to break only figure it out 
i have no money to have my lunch 
go to atm withdraw 
only left rm 50 
the machine show that only left rm 50 
cant withdraw
that moment really want to cry already 
on that time i hate my family 
decide not to forgive them 
feel they all are cool blood and unreliable
better learn how to be independence...