Tuesday 30 August 2011

Balik Kampung

yesterday night did not sleep 
online until the next morning 
brush my teeth and bath
go to my neighbor house celebrate Hari Raya 
since the maid had prepare many dishes 
got nasi lemak,rendang curry chicken and ketupat 
after this we set off back to hometown
45 minute later we reached 
my kampung BENTONG
so miss my grandmother 
since i had one and half year did not see her face already 
go lunch on 1pm
then when back to kampung 
have mahjiong for few hour 
at the end i had lose RM17
unlucky
after that back to kl
since there a famous ice-cream shop there
everytime i back kampung also hope to try the ice-cream there
but today same as well full of people have no seat 
force to go back kl
back to kl have my dinner 
since my parent they going to join their friend dinner
since i have to work on the next day 
so i just eat the box set 
then go to sleep 
wuhuhuT^T