Saturday 27 August 2011

Gathering

today work morning shift 
then knock off to my secondary school gathering 
go to the place i work 
today special begin on 9 am 
since there are some worker come to change poster 
then until knock off 
go back home wait my friends fetch me 
then we all go to the restaurant 
since i know the direction 
when we reach the restaurant one of my friend 
go check whether sure is this place or not 
when he come back he only say not this branch 
is another branch 
when we reach the branch we have to wait for others 
when all of them was arrived
we have a special guest 

she was our english lesson teacher 
we all start like the time when we were in the classroom 

start making noise 
until the end 
they decided go to GENTING
they i have to decided to back early 
since next of the day have to work 
after they persuade me
then i decided go with them 
during the time i enjoy 
at night there really cool 
since with jacket also feel cool^^