Sunday 28 August 2011

Work in klcc

wake up on 9 something 
my family wake me up for breakfast 
kinna lazy to do it 
since if i continue to sleep 
sure when the time i work will get hungry 
so go breakfast with them 
we all have DIM SUM as breakfast 
which is in seri petaling 
it name 富园
the taste is normal 
can be accepted 
many difference king of DIM SUM
then rush to my dad store room 
to check stock 
then back home 
bath all that 
they fetch me to work 
today special work in KLCC 
a place that a never come more than 5 times a year 
looking for staff entrance and pass
meet many new friends there
during my break time 
find my friend chit chat 
which in difference area 
suddenly a call from unknown number 
i pick it up 
then i only found out that is one of my fb friend 
he is work in gucci
looking for companion for break time also 
after break time go back to work
then knock off my family fetch me 
go for dinner 
steamboat...YUMMY^^