Wednesday 14 September 2011

Many stuff

as normal sleep until 10 something 
wake up 
brush my teeth 
have my breakfast 
milo ice my elder brother treat me one 
and cook bread fried egg 
then bath then went to work 
during the time i work 
really free 
until wanna sleep 
me and my colleague playing 
catch little insect inside the shop 
we all got bee and fly 
catch all of the insect and put in a transparent  plastic bag 
see them fighting and shake the plastic bag until all of them dizzy
then have my break time lunch with my previous colleague 
then went back to store room rest 
since mail box had full 
have to delete the mail inside my phone 
and i saw many funny message inside 
some about love 
some about activities 
some blessing message 
all that i also delete 
then feel emo suddenly 
but i also can pass through this moment with happy mood
after that knock off take bus back home 
then change taxi back home 
because so tired already want to walk back home
the taxi uncle argue with me say i lie him for the destination 
haiyoh yoh seem like want to fight with him 
but never mind lah cool down not to be hot temple