Tuesday 13 September 2011

Nasi Lemak 2.0

yesterday drunk already stay in my friend over night 
wake up do nothing 
go brush my teeth and online finish my few blog that i miss
after my blog 
try to sleep again 
but i can't since there still got gas inside my stomach
feel hungry also 
turn on the computer again 
chit chat with my friend 
suddenly it has a aroma from the kitchen 
feel shy to ask auntie can i eat 
wait until auntie call me to eat then i only dare to eat it
after that play mona poly with one child who stay overnight there also
then we go sungai wang buy something 
then fetch one friend in KLCC
then drop the child back his home
then we all go back home have dinner 
after dinner we all go movie 
which in Nasi Lemak 2.0
erm 
for this movie i like about the concept and i have no idea why all people laughing 
then went back my home to sleep...