Thursday 1 September 2011

Stupid bus!!!


today when to work on 12 something 
by LRT then transit monorail 
i meet my friend
then we go have lunch in sungai wang food court 
vegetarian mixed rice
then go to work 
started i work as a cleaner
clean all those rack
saw one of my friend 
who check in pavlion
with his family 
i not sure whether he will come find me or not 
during the time i working saw him 
smoking outside
quite funny 
then knock off 
wait for half hour without saw any rapid bus
just call my parent to fetch me 
i call my mum she said dad is already fall asleep 
since just now fetch my sister who had basket competition  from school
my mum told me to wait until the bus come 
feel so disappointed 
suddenly a call from my mum 
ask me where am i ?
she say she come fetch me
want me to go to sungai wang main door wait her
then i walk to sungai wang there wait for 15 minute something 
she had arrive 
but the driver seat is my dad 
feel touching like want to cry no matter how still got my parent by my side^^

ABOUT ME TODAY
felt emo and moody 
dunno why i can persuade people to stand strong and be happy 
why everytime i felt emo i can't do the same thing to myself?
no matter how have to goes through this matter
sure i will do it
this is my friends told me
DON'T LET BAD MOOD TO SPOIL YOUR DAY
 PUT A SMILE ON IT EVERYTHING WILL DIFFERENCE
PUT DOWN ALL SADNESS STUFF IF NOT YOU THE ONE WHO GETTING EXHAUSTING
i sure i must i will do it^^Q